irctc rail lucky draw scheme book ticket, complete journey and win irctc rail lucky draw scheme
Indian railways launched irctc rail lucky draw scheme for boosting digital payment on irctc website. Irctc.co.in
Diwali is an auspicious festival of our country. And that festival nearly every who work outside want to travel to home. In this month, we also like to purchase new clothes, jewelry, electronics items. All major Hindi newspaper also publish coupon to distribute whopping money and prizes amongst people.
This exciting scheme not just give prices but also refund full money of booking amount.
But there are some requirements for this scheme.
- Only registered user with completed Aadhar KYC are authorized to participate in irctc rail lucky draw scheme
- Ticket must be booked on irctc online website using bhip or upi payment method.
- Ticket must be booked for calendar month and journey must be completed with same calendar month.
- Waiting list or cancelled tickets will not considered under irctc rail lucky draw scheme.
- Only one ticket per person will be included under lucky draw scheme. If you booked more than one ticket, you have only one probabilities to win this lucky draw scheme.
- Every month only 5 person will be selected by computerised lucky draw scheme. Lucky winner will be get Rs 10,000 as cash prize from IRCTC.
- This scheme start on 1 oct 2017 and valid for 6 month only
Finslly, IRCTC lucky draw scheme is good for frequent Traveller. Why paying cash at counter when you can use irctc website using digital payment bhim or upi method.
Winner list has been announced by IRCTC. For complete details check irctc website.