Does yes bank digital banking wallet really make wonderful effort for banking industry?
Last quarter of Year 2016 has make sour of Indian banking industry and retail investor. Indian PM Modi put a ban on Rs 500 and Rs 1000 note along with withdrawal limit from bank account.
Now we have move to new year 2017. In new year there are many action and reaction of digital banking revolution in Indian banking industry. Yes bank is one of top private sector bank in India.
Yes bank make an effort of pushing its customer by yes bank digital banking wallet for boosting cashless economy. Cash less economy is part of our economy where all or majority of transaction are done through bank account. And there is not or little any cash transaction.
Yes pay is yes bank digital banking wallet that enable you to spend and collect money through social media and smartphone uses. Facebook is one of latest trend in digital banking in India. Recently HDFC bank offer its customer to HDFC bank on chat specially at facebook messenger. Now anyone can make recharges of mobile, d2h, internet data card on facebook messenger. You can book a ride on facebook messenger. And it is not over else you can make payment of bills phone, electrity and data card while you are on chating on facebook.
A small Tutorial is here. Loginto Facebook messenger app on your smartphone search HDFC Bank on Chat and Type Hi . Now your facebook messenger convert your chat room into digital banking transaction room where you can select merchant and make payment.
Today we need small for cash transaction i.e. shopping for groceries, purchases of milk, mobile recharge or digital set top box recharge. You can not do all of these with yes bank digital banking wallet seamlessly. But you can choose yes pay and search vendor who provide these service.
Here is how you can do with YES Bank digital banking wallet in India.
- UPI (United payment Interface) is one of recent trend in digital banking in India. UPI makes it easy not to share your personal account details to any one. But this does not mean that you can not send or received payment in your account. There are option of setting your personalized UPI account no like a user name including only letter and numbers.
- Yes Bank provide you virtual card powered by master card which can be used at merchant website in online only.
- IMPS (instant money transfer) through mobile number is not dead. There are two option in IMPS P2A and P2M. In P2A you use mobile no as account no and IFSC code for instant money transer. In P2M you use mobile no to mobile no for instant cash with OTP generation.
- Debit card and credit card are part of cash less economy where you can go merchant shop make some online shopping and pay using of swipe money.
- QR code scanning is also a latest revolution in digital banking. Now you can scan merchant QR code and make easy payment through mobile wallet.
- Idea of purchase gift voucher is not bad. If you are hesitate to keep money in cash. Then why not buy some offline and online gift voucher. And use it any merchant shop.
- Online net banking make easy online shopping in Indian merchant website.
No doubt digital banking revolution is not look bad. Only bad thing is we all have habit of keep cash. And some lack of internet technology throughout of country also bad. We all not have smartphone And we can not suffer high data charges too. Everyone is accepting cash and not welcoming debit card too. If we want clean India from corruption we must adopt digital banking revolution in India.